Monday, January 7, 2013

Simple Solution to a Simple Problem

I suppose if portion control is my problem, then I could work-out to balance out the need to eat everything in sight. It's not a perfect solution, but at least it's an attempted one. So, today I pulled out Tony Horton's 10-Minute Trainer. I wanted to get started on Les Mill's Combat but wouldn't have had time to get the full work-out in before having to go pick up the twins from school.

Right now, I'm in that post work-out feeling where my skin feels funny. I've never really understood what makes it that way. But that's the way I know I've had a good work-out. I used to get it driving home from Zumba every time. Ha ha!

And surprisingly, I'm actually not hungry. I do feel like I want some gum though. I should probably go find some.

-BritneyMarie

1 comment:

Elle said...

I know what you're going through. I'm on a low carb diet and while I'll do good during the day, temptation strikes at night.

Good luck!